 Space / 20441
Re: Ex-lurker + Advertisement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:03:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Engstrom writes:
Hi all

I finally got approved to post (it sure took them long enough)!  Hooray!
Since I have three years or so of lurking to atone for, this post is gonna
be a little long.

Hey Andrew!  Just wanted to welcome you in from delurking!  (Although
between the Spraw adventure and planning the full Starship RPG, messages
from you seem all too familiar to me to think of you as a lurker.)  :-]

Keep up the good work!
-Hendo