 Space / 20430
    Ex-lurker + Advertisement —Andrew Engstrom
   Hi all I finally got approved to post (it sure took them long enough)! Hooray! Since I have three years or so of lurking to atone for, this post is gonna be a little long. Well, for the .space peeps, my website is called "Defenders of the Alliance (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Ex-lurker + Advertisement —Jordan D. Greer
     (...) I like your site. It's nice to see a Lego page with an actual backstory, there aren't enough of those. The Errant Kangaroo is an interesting looking ship, though personally I would have liked it more if it were built to a larger scale. Anyhow, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Ex-lurker + Advertisement —John P. Henderson
     (...) Hey Andrew! Just wanted to welcome you in from delurking! (Although between the Spraw adventure and planning the full Starship RPG, messages from you seem all too familiar to me to think of you as a lurker.) :-] Keep up the good work! -Hendo (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Ex-lurker + Advertisement —Tony Knaak
   Hey This is a great site and some great LEGO work! I really like the Thor's Hammer! It looks like we need to make room for another spacer. How long have you been building? out Tony Knaak (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming)