 Space / 20307
  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego Resurrected

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H8q6pH.Hp1@lugnet.com... (...) Uh.. WOW!!! That was impressing creations! I'm not into the space craft creating myself, but I like the Sci-fi movies. In LEGO i mostly like technical stuff (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  thx

(...) if you go to my brickshelf gallery you can find some pics of inspirational space art and design stuff that i like. (URL)Keep 'em comming, Paul. You done an excelent work, and inspires at least me (...) Great! please do. and after you make some (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)