 Space / 20301
    LDraw Moonbase Project —Patricia Van Dyke
   Spacers, I have started an LDraw Moonbase project that may eventually be placed at LDraw.org (URL) anyone runs into problems accessing the site please say something here. I could move it to another site with higher bandwidth. This is a Datsville (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: LDraw Moonbase Project —Tim Courtney
     Looks good, Patty! I can see this being added to LDraw.org sometime after BricksWest with my assistance, or sooner with someone like Jacob's. I think a good place for it would be /community/moonbase/ (and if the Datsville folks want, DV could (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

         Re: LDraw Moonbase Project —Andreas Hellwig
     hiho, well sounds good the idea of moonbase =). I just worked a little bit, with the idea =). well I some little suggestions: - let the people download needed things like the modulesupport submodel and the modulesconsmall submodel so that they do (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

         Re: LDraw Moonbase Project —Patricia Van Dyke
     In lugnet.space, Andreas Hellwig writes: These ideas are great! I will work on them. and I think your English is great! Thanks, Patty (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: LDraw Moonbase Project —Joel Kuester
     (...) Hi, cool idea, I want to make moonbase module... but I (and others, prolly) need to know if there are any standards to follow. Is it the same as the RL version? cheers! Jk (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: LDraw Moonbase Project —Patricia Van Dyke
     The LDraw project will use all of the standards previously created for the real live moonbase found at (URL) the information and/or links you need to get started are also at (URL) the links button there is an outline of what your submission would (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: LDraw Moonbase Project —Steve Bliss
   (...) send it to you. If you want, you can use (link to, copy onto your site, whatever), the special baseplate part files I made for designing moonbase modules. They're on my brickshelf account, at (URL) Steve (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)