 Space / 20264
  Re: UniBots! Buy yours today!

(...) These are great! How about this for a compliment. I was looking at this page at work today and one of my (non-Lego) coworkers came up behind me and saw the little guys. She said "oh, how cool! I want one!" Adrian (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: UniBots! Buy yours today!

(...) Thanks! (...) Cool! You should consider yourself lucky. Things like Lego and, well...anything not "work-related" are against the "rules" at my job. Of course, this was only decided after I started. They even spent some $$ on a brand new (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)