 Space / 20164
    Re: New Space MOCs —John Henry Kruer
   (...) It's a fleebnork! :) To be more specific, it's a fleebnork power source. The fleeb's energy field is used to power the bike. (...) I'm liking the term corvette, this seems a little small for a destroyer. I would think of a destroyer as around (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Space MOCs —John P. Henderson
   (...) Oh, of course! I have read many a tale about those little buggers, and witnessed a number of technologies related to their control. But I had not seen one up close before. ...And of course Leonard Hoffman's recent story shows they may be even (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)