 Space / 2005
    Re: my first dat —Kyle Keppler
   (...) it (...) Yes, in fact, I've acually built this. Looks like its fun to drive, especially in low gravity ;) (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: my first dat —Pearson Castner
    Very cool! I agree with the armadillo resemblance. Can It carry minfigis? if so, about 3, right? It would make a great apc... Speaking of, where can a copy of L3GO be obtained? I made a mech ( just finished the DAT) but I want to render it before i (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: my first dat —Kyle Keppler
   (...) Currently it can fit two, three squezzed tightly. Inside is some cross bracing that restricts movement. With a little modificatin it probally could fit 4 or 5. -Kyle (URL) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)