 Space / 2029
Re: my first dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 01:41:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Pearson Castner writes:
     Very cool! I agree with the armadillo resemblance. Can It carry
minfigis? if so, about 3, right?

Currently it can fit two, three squezzed tightly.  Inside is some cross bracing
that restricts movement.  With a little modificatin it probally could fit 4 or
5.

-Kyle

http://hifiki.tripod.com
hifiki@yahoo.com