 Space / 2005
Re: my first dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 20:35:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.space "Kyle Keppler" <hifiki@yahoo.com> wrote:

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:

bare w/ me I am in a hurry!

This is my first ever DAT. I made it with the ammazing MLCAD.

The model is a moon rover-like model.  It has super suppension that allows • it
to go over even the roughest terrian.  I have
accually made this model but am making the DAT as a learning experience.

Nice model!  It reminds me a little of the Armadillo rover from
Armageddon.  Is this a model you've designed virtually or a virtual
model of one you've built?  I'd be interested to know.

Yes, in fact, I've acually built this.

  Looks like its fun to drive, especially in low gravity ;)

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne