 Space / 2001
Re: New MOC from Brikwars: Dragoon MK2 and Rampage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:31:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Heh.. your dragoon employs my personal favorite type of light weaponry:
One of the "robot body" parts with an antenna and a couple of 1x1
cylinders.

There are a number of variations on this theme, from a "body" with an
antenna stuck in it as the "light" weapon, to a more complex unit with
multiple cylinders and stuff. That's why I like it... it's so versatile.

Anyway, I'm just rambling.

~Mark

It's actually not an antenna, it's a minifig challis/goblet stuck between a
pair of 1x1 cylinders.  I like the looks of it, because of the way it curves,
even moreso than the antenna trick.  The Rampage uses your idea more closely,
with a dark grey lightsaber blade in place of the antenna on the lasers of the
cab.  The lightsaber piece (from the Naboo Swamp set)  is better suited, I
think, to building weapons because the base doesn't get in the way.

Adrian