 Space / 2008
Re: New MOC from Brikwars: Dragoon MK2 and Rampage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 22:47:41 GMT

In lugnet.build, Adrian Drake writes:
Hello all.  I've updated my page to include the model pages for the two MOC's
that I made for the Inaugural Ohio BrikWars event.  The Dragoon MK2 is a 4
legged spider-mech inspired by the Dragoon from the Starcraft game.  The
Rampage is a heavy assault transport inspired by the Mad Max series of
movies.  They can be seen here:

http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/

Comments, questions, etc are welcome (as always)

Adrian

Those are pretty neat.  I must admit I was expecting a more "true to starcraft"
dragoon though.  I made a Protoss Zealot here:

http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/sputnik/86/mocs.htm

It is about half way down.

-Lord Insanity