 Space / 19930
    New poster, new MOCs. —Philip Painter
   Hey guys and gals. I've been lurking for about a year. The beginning of which marked the ending of my Dark Ages. The large AFOL community at LUGNET, along with some other places, easily sparked a sleeping interest in LEGO. I've been broke ever (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.space) !

        Re: New poster, new MOCs. —Joe Meno
     (...) Ain't that the truth:)!!! (...) Pretty neat crafts! I really like the Grey Goose. The opening panels are a neat touch to a well-sculpted ship. The targeting computer is a nice detail also. And the Ogel Predator...well, it's Alpha Team, so I'm (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New poster, new MOCs. —Bruce Hietbrink
     Phil, Glad you de-lurked. I really like the shape of your Ogel ship. I'd like to see it in real life to get a better feel for the details. Bruce (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New poster, new MOCs. —John P. Henderson
     (...) Welcome out of lurking! I like the Grey Goose. I like the general shape of it. My favorite aspect is the use of the old large grey thrusters in the rear. It reminds me of the X-1 Patrol Craft ((URL) for criticism, my only suggestion is try (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New poster, new MOCs. —Philip Painter
     Thanks for the welcome and comments, guys. I'm really glad you like them. Concerning the picture quality: Right now money is tied up with the wedding (March 1st!). We'll see about a digital camera after said event. (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New poster, new MOCs. —Allister McLaren
     (...) Don't I know that feeling! I only recently came out of a dark age myself and spent a frantic few months, not to mention a grand or more, trawling the Trading Post and garage sales for bulk Lego. At least I can rest in the comfort of infecting (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New poster, new MOCs. —Gil Shaw
     Welcome! Being a relative newcomer as well, my experience is that things really start to get fun after the delurk. I'm sure you'll find it the same! A nice start to things. The Grey Goose is a good example of a larger fighter class. Those new long (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New poster, new MOCs. —Philip Painter
      I took some new pictures of the Ogel Predator. They're much clearer than the previous, showing both shape and detail much better. Thanks for the photo suggestions guys. (URL) folder hasn't been moderated yet. I submitted it this morning, so it (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New poster, new MOCs. —Jamie Neufeld
   Those are some great ships. I'd have to say that the Greygoose is my favorite. I like the shape of it. It has a great streamlined look to it and the pop up panels on the sides are great. Keep up the good work. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)