 Space / 19934
Re: New poster, new MOCs.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 16:41:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Philip Painter writes:
Hey guys and gals.

I've been lurking for about a year. The beginning of which marked the ending
of my Dark Ages. The large AFOL community at LUGNET, along with some other
places, easily sparked a sleeping interest in LEGO. I've been broke ever since!

Ain't that the truth:)!!!

Anyhow, I've finally found the time to build a couple of decent models:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=mealy-mouthed  I apologize
for the picture quality--a lot of detail is lost to them. I'd appreciate any
comments or constructive criticism, please.

Pretty neat crafts! I really like the Grey Goose. The opening panels are a neat
touch to a well-sculpted ship. The targeting computer is a nice detail also.

And the Ogel Predator...well, it's Alpha Team, so I'm already happy! Nice
shape...it's very distinct. Could you post more pics showing off the detail of
it?

For a new person, you're pretty good:)

Joe Meno

PS. If you want a higher profile (and more feedback) in your announcements, post
on the annoounce.moc board here...the post and your models will be placed on the
spotlight bar on the home page!