 Space / 19891
    Re: MOCs - New Nano-Fig scale ships. —Fradel D. Gonzales
   Hey man. Cool stuff. I look forward to seeing more of your backstory and new events to come. It would be nice to see a fleet status section showing the names and current deployments of surviving or destroyed ships. The idea of a cut-off yet (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOCs - New Nano-Fig scale ships. —Andrew Summersgill
   Thanks for your comments. Glad I haven't made a total arse of myself with my ships! Yes I do have plans to draw up a list of ships in each class - and how many of them survived the first few months in Nova Sector before the fleet was able to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)