 Space / 19866
  One last HoverBike for you comic fans

This afternoon I was a little bored and I had an idea for one last HoverBike. So I sat down and started to build to see if it would look half decent. This is just a little funny one to brighten up your day. Enjoy :) The Web Slinger Driver: (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: One last HoverBike for you comic fans

(...) SNIP (...) Woohoo! Way cool! Add some white & it could be for Captain America (with a new 3x3 piece custom painted as a shield to match). One for Hulk to smash, one for Batman, Nightwing, Iron Man (for those times when bootjets are clogged), (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: One last HoverBike for you comic fans

Thanks Jeff. I wish Lego would make some more superheros. A nice marvel/d.c. theme would be great. Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: One last HoverBike for you comic fans

Okay...to start, ANY reference to the Secret Wars just makes my day ;) This is absolutely priceless Jamie, not to mention a beautiful job in the process. My favorite aspect however is Petey's helmet....now THAT'S a figure! I'd love to see this (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: One last HoverBike for you comic fans

That's great work. The colors are perfect. I like the hinge pieces to the sides of the seat. And Spidey rocks with that helmet. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: One last HoverBike for you comic fans

(...) Ahh yes, the Secret Wars :). Maybe this could be a Symbiote Bike. lol (...) Hey, I forgot about his turbocycle that he built. For this one I remembered all those action figures that came out in the 80's, but the toy companies needed to make (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: One last HoverBike for you comic fans

Thanks Andrew. Yea the colors did turn out good. I think my favorite part is the nose of the bike. That helmet was one good thing I got from that blue dragster in the Racers Theme. Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: One last HoverBike for you comic fans

(...) If Jamie's coming to Brickswest, you may just get your wish. I figure my turbocycles are small enough that I ought to actually be able to bring them with me. Although I suppose I ought to book the hotel, buy airfare, and register first, eh? (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)