 Space / 19908
Re: One last HoverBike for you comic fans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 19:06:56 GMT

Thanks Andrew. Yea the colors did turn out good. I think my favorite part is
the nose of the bike. That helmet was one good thing I got from that blue
dragster in the Racers Theme.

Jamie

In lugnet.space, Andrew Martin writes:
That's great work.  The colors are perfect.  I like the hinge pieces to the
sides of the seat.  And Spidey rocks with that helmet.

-Andrew