 Space / 19816
  4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit

Well I thought I would jump on the HoverBike band wagon and build one. Then one became 2 and then 3 and then 4. Darn you Chris for making such an addictive easy moc to build ;). The Longhorn: (URL) Steed: (URL) Reaper (URL) Tempest (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit

(...) Yeah, I know just what you mean. Way back when I did the first one (before the Marine bike featured in the Dundee's story), I was hooked on the basic frame. (...) Heh, this is cool. Great job with the horns, and that big fin thing in the back (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit

Those are all cool. I think the Reaper's my favorite. The variations to the bike skeleton for the Tempest are cool. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit

You know, when Chris first put out the call, I thought, 'This is so Jamie's thing.' Must be the job you've done on smaller models like your rickshaw. Very pleased to have guessed right...such and eclectic collections of machines. Each one has such (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit

Thanks Chris. After seeing all your hoverbikes and reading all the background stories of the drivers, I fell in love with them. It's great having a little project that can take 15 minutes to a half to build. Too bad we couldn't acctually see a race (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit

Thanks Andrew. I think those 2 are my favorites. That variation almost gives the tempest that Anakin's speeder look. But I think Gil has the best nose variation on a HoverBike yet. Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit

(...) I guess I'm getting that predictable :). I've been trying to do something bigger for awhile now and I have just been stumped as of lately. Small just seems so much easier. (...) I was a big time comic fan. The Reaper is based of of Lobo's (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)