 Space / 19818
Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 03:35:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
Well I thought I would jump on the HoverBike band wagon and build one. Then
one became 2 and then 3 and then 4. Darn you Chris for making such an
addictive easy moc to build ;).

Yeah, I know just what you mean.  Way back when I did the first one (before
the Marine bike featured in the Dundee's story), I was hooked on the basic
frame.

The Longhorn:
Heh, this is cool.  Great job with the horns, and that big fin thing in the
back is nifty.

The Steed:
Neato.  I like the flag.
I was trying to do a castley bike for my first set, but couldn't quite work
it out.  Maybe now I'll swipe some of your ideas and try my hand at it
again. :-)

The Reaper
Mwahaha!  This is the coolest!  The skull head, the keep out sign, and that
psycho look on his face (plus the superwindblown hair; perfect).  Massive
friggin engines man!

The Tempest
Nice with the two radar dishes out front.  And I like the engine
configuration on this one - those grille tiles are pretty cool.

-Chris
p.s. - check your email; following your instructions.