 Space / 19816
19815  |  19817
Subject:
4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 02:54:05 GMT

Well I thought I would jump on the HoverBike band wagon and build one. Then
one became 2 and then 3 and then 4. Darn you Chris for making such an
addictive easy moc to build ;).

The Longhorn:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/hoverbikes/longhorn/lh1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/hoverbikes/longhorn/lh2.jpg