 Space / 19815
  Re: Displacement Tonnage for Spaceships?

(...) Don't worry, building large ships is actually easier than it might seem. I was building mere 100 studish long ships for years, then I decided to make the jump to large ships. I now have built a 240 or stud long ship which weighs upward of 25 (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Displacement Tonnage for Spaceships?

(...) Why not take a picture of the space craft, that way, we can all enjoy your work? We are all anxious to see what it looks like so please feel free to show us your work. Mine may be crummy but at least I am going to be proud of what I did with (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Displacement Tonnage for Spaceships?

(...) Haha! Sounds like a challenge! <grin> Well, even if not meant as such, I shall do my best. I may talk faster than I build. And I may build faster than I can photograph & scan. But one way or the other, I shall deliver onto you that which you (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)