 Space / 1979
Re: 6901
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 01:04:09 GMT

I had one of the 6901: Mobile Lab's when I was a wee lad.  I still have
the parts somewhere, though sadly the instructions are long gone.

-  Greg

Paul Rutenberg wrote:

Hello
I am asking this quetion for a friend here in Germany, who collects classic
space sets, he would like to know more about a set number 6901, did this set
ever come on the market? does anybody own one of these and could show him
pictures of it? does somebody have one for sale?
Thanks in advance for any answers.
Yours truly
Paul

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison