 Space / 1982
Re: 6901
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 23:11:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Rutenberg writes:
Hello
I am asking this quetion for a friend here in Germany, who collects classic
space sets, he would like to know more about a set number 6901, did this set
ever come on the market? does anybody own one of these and could show him
pictures of it? does somebody have one for sale?
Thanks in advance for any answers.
Yours truly
Paul

Good old 6901.  The ugliest thing I've ever seen.

Lots of great parts in it, though.  I got mine when I was ten...my brother
mocked it and the 6861 X-1 Patrol for being abominations in the face of design,
at least in comparable regards to his prized Classic Town sets.  I didn't care;
the clear green pieces were like candy.  Candy, so help me God.

Mmm...candy.

Anyway, I see this item on ebay a lot, although not presently.  Keep looking
around...I bet you'll find one within a month.

Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx