 Space / 19781
    Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today! —Jamie Neufeld
   Dang Chris! I love those bikes. they're so small, yet have some great detail. I might have to try building one myself :). Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today! —Chris Maddison
   (...) Thanks Jamie. I love when people do small creations - they're my favorite. Things like your rickshaw cart. That's my current "little fave". Let's see what you come up with! -Chris (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today! —Erik Schroer
   Great designs and miniturization. I especially like the dark Crow but that's just because I love black. However, one question, what does a fleebnork power source look like? Other than that I hope to build one. \\//,DedmanWalkin (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today! —Chris Maddison
   (...) Thanks! (...) Ahh, yes. Well, for this size of craft, the typical fleebnork power cell is a 1x1 trans. orange cone. But, you can check out (URL) for more information. The most recognizable craft to use this is (of course) most of my stuff, as (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)