 Space / 1970
  6901

Hello I am asking this quetion for a friend here in Germany, who collects classic space sets, he would like to know more about a set number 6901, did this set ever come on the market? does anybody own one of these and could show him pictures of it? (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

  (canceled)

  Re: 6901

(...) classic (...) set (...) There appear to have been 2 sets with that number: (URL) A (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 6901

I had one of the 6901: Mobile Lab's when I was a wee lad. I still have the parts somewhere, though sadly the instructions are long gone. - Greg (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 6901

(...) Good old 6901. The ugliest thing I've ever seen. Lots of great parts in it, though. I got mine when I was ten...my brother mocked it and the 6861 X-1 Patrol for being abominations in the face of design, at least in comparable regards to his (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 6901

The pictures from brickset that you sent links to: The minifig information above the set pictures seem to be reversed.... 'android' for the classic space set and space minifigs for the ufo set... ??? EC (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)