 Space / 19695
  Keppler Industries Update: KSS Farsearch Class

Hello all, I've finally updated with a microfig scale capital ship. A KSS Farsearch Class vessel. (URL) it out and let me know what you think. This was my first real attempt at microfig, and I think it turned out well. Maybe now I'll make a small (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build)

  Re: Keppler Industries Update: KSS Farsearch Class

That's a nice ship. I especially like the fork-like bow and the glowing engines, which are quite a unique touch. (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Keppler Industries Update: KSS Farsearch Class

Soem people appear to be geting 404's from my URL. If you get it, would you (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Keppler Industries Update: KSS Farsearch Class

(...) Thanks. The lighted engine was made a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. Acutally, when the former Grand Admiral posted his Blacktron gunship thingy with the lighted engines. But apparently he cheated using a laser pointer. I considered (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Keppler Industries Update: KSS Farsearch Class

That's very neat. I always like 'large' microfig ships, the details look very cool. I particullarly like the bridge, 'wing' bits in the back, and the 'comm tower.' Do you have any pics of the light assembly? Very cool. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Keppler Industries Update: KSS Farsearch Class

Thanks. I dont have any pics right now, but if I remember tommorow, I'll take some and post em up. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Keppler Industries Update: KSS Farsearch Class

This is really interesting. You know, the micro class of ships is slowly growing on me. For this one, I particularily like the nautical look of it...almost has esthetic echoes of the Starblazers' Yamato. Veddy cool. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Keppler Industries Update: KSS Farsearch Class

(...) I agree. Microfig generally does not excite me. (...) And that is exactly the reason this came about. I really like the style of the WWII era battleships with their very complicated conning towers. I have been trying to do something like that (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)