 Space / 19593
Re: A few spacey renderings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 21:34:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Martin writes:
I've been messing around a little with LDraw and POV-Ray, and I made a few
scenes of classic space guys.

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/Scenes.htm

-Andrew
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/

Andrew -
Cool renderings!! Does your Torso Generator take image files and create
torsos using LDraw polygons based on the images?? That part wasn't clear on
your page. That rocks!!

Are all of the renderings on your site LDraw-based? I see a helmet credit to
Anton Raves. The Quad Pod is what I'm interested in - some of the parts
(minifig arms) don't look LDraw based (no visible polygons, unless those
primitives have been updated too). Just curious. Anton has told me about his
experiments in making an LDraw converter for his POV library...

-Tim