 Space / 19594
19593  |  19595
Subject:
The Best of the Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 01:45:02 GMT

Greetings and Salutations,

For many, this is surely a wonderful day to celebrate many things, events,
people and places.  This is a great place, populated with excellent people.

I just wanted to take a moment and wish all the denizens of .space and
LUGnet the best of the day.  My thanks to you all for making this hobby what
it is, and for those in our community who work tirelessly to make this a
lively, interactive and completely engrossing forum.

To you all, ladies and gents, the happiest of holidays.

Cheers,
-Gil