 Space / 19585
Re: Some new stuff...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 01:48:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bob Hayes writes:
Joe,

I like the Manta.  It made me think of the old cartoon Marine Boy. I could
see it zipping through the water and jumping out like a flying fish.

Me too! I was thinking a little of the Flying Sub from Voyage to the Bottom
of the Sea once I got the general shape done. I wanted something for Ogel's
underwater lair.

Bob

Thanks!