 Space / 19578
Re: Some new stuff...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 17:10:34 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno writes:
<snip>

1. The Manta:

(upon moderation) http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=30034
(deep links) http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/OgelManta/manta1.jpg
-there are pictures manta1 through manta7.

That's very cool!  The saucer pieces work well with the canopy, and the
little 'intakes' also work well.  Very nice shape, and it fits well with the
other Alpha Team underwater models.

The bits sticking out works well, too, for example, the lasers and the
slopes jabbing out the front looks nice, and the fins on the back look
great, too.

2. Airstreak (goofy name, may neeed to change it):

(upon moderation) http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=30032
(deep links)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/airstreak/airstreak1.jpg
-there are pictures airstreak1 through airstreak6

This is a one person personal craft, meant for recreation and the 'need for
speed'. The personal distinction about this MOC is that I made this in
candlelight after the ice storm that took out our power.

Very interesting story... sounds like a good way to make a MOC.

I dig the color scheme alot, orange is always a cool color.  The way the
wings are set up with the engines and the slopes in the back is very cool,
and the Arctic nose piece blends perfectly with teh windshield.  Looks very
nice as a 'no-nonsense' little speedy craft.  The names alright! :)

Very nice, I like your style!

-JHK