 Space / 1954
    Re: More previews from BCS —Tom McDonald
   (...) The capital ship has a nice "aircraft carrier" appeal to it. Can't wait for inside pix *drool* Maybe you could light up the back engines and have some transparent pieces give a good color to the emitted light. And, you haven't underestimated (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: More previews from BCS —Joel Kuester
   (...) I have been thinking of ways to use motors and lights in it, since it certainly has enough room to fit that sort of thing, and even perhaps intalling my explorer scout brick in it, but unfortunately I haven't thought of a proper use yet. I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)