 Space / 19479
    Pods —Paul Hartzog
   just wondering if the Pod craze died naturally or did its extension into absurdity kill it? something to think about, i guess meanwhile, i'm wracking my brain trying to think of some new and elegant (and tasteful) alterations of the pod idea i have (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Pods —Adrian Drake
   It's the natural progression of any fad. It's huge for a while, then everybody builds one, a majority of the design ideas get used up, and then that's the end of it. The hoverships and futurebikes did it before that, and I'm sure something will come (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Pods —Paul Hartzog
   ja, the Way of things... however, i just spent last night sketching 2 pages of my new idea (yes, pod related) and its pretty darn cool. i'm psyched about building it.... -paul (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)