 Space / 19335
    Re: New MOC: NCF-Starphyther —John Henry Kruer
   That's cool! The shape of the craft is very nice. The rising tail coupled with the two 'wing' pieces is very nice. And the placement of the engines is great too. Looks like a no-nonsense Starfighter, err, Starphyther. Too bad about the unavailabe (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: NCF-Starphyther —Mark Nelson
   Hey there, JHK! Thanks for the compliments! I tried to design this ship to be rather "thrown-together" looking, as the Carona is, after all, scrambling to rearm itself before the next Vortexian attack! I hope I succeeded. It's supposedly the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)