 Space / 19271
    Re: Blacktron Spyderpod —Todd Lehman
   (...) Hrm, well, it's more an art than a science, I think -- at least for me -- although I definitely always find the following helpful: * Shoot multiple exposures under different lighting conditions; experiment and see what works. When it's coming (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Blacktron Spyderpod —Frank Filz
   (...) You can accomplish a lot without a fancy camera in the way of flash by using an infrared remote flash trigger. I've got a pricey one I bought for cave photography but I think there are cheaper ones available. You can also buy a used flash from (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)