 Space / 19220
Re: I'm leaving for a little while...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 00:37:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
I doubt anyone one will miss me, anyway, since I'm not a famous person that
is widely applauded and celebrated.

     Cheer up, Dude!  Sometimes work has to come first.  But don't think
your contributions mean nothing to the community...your work is great, and
much appreciated.  So hang in there, and see ya soon!

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander