 Space / 19219
19218  |  19220
Subject:
Yak-Man lives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 00:06:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Had some friends over for Thanksgiving and came across a bag of Yak-Man figs
that apparently I had set aside five years ago and had forgotten all about.
Took these pictures over the weekend...

   http://tsl.bu.edu/temp/yak-man/

He's building up a small clone army.

If anybody out there wants to design a ship for him, let me know and I'll try
to talk him into making a snail-mail voyage to your house.  (He's afraid of
transporters, understandably.)

--Todd