 Space / 19382
Re: Yak-Man lives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 02:14:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Todd Lehman writes:
Had some friends over for Thanksgiving and came across a bag of Yak-Man figs
that apparently I had set aside five years ago and had forgotten all about.
Took these pictures over the weekend...

  http://tsl.bu.edu/temp/yak-man/

He's building up a small clone army.

If anybody out there wants to design a ship for him, let me know and I'll try
to talk him into making a snail-mail voyage to your house.  (He's afraid of
transporters, understandably.)

--Todd

Maybe a ship for him could be the Yakkity yak in the colors grey, yellow, and brown :)