 Space / 19210
Re: I'm leaving for a little while...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 16:36:23 GMT

John, as I said to Sean, we'd rather see you take a temporary break now to
tend to important things (school, life, etc) then have you ignore such
duties and end up in a Dark Age due to a resulting upheaval in your life.
Go take care of your school work.  The winter break will be here before you
know it.

Oh, and you may not be famous, but you have proven yourself a valued
contributor here in .space and elsewhere.  So you will indeed be missed!

Take care my friend.  We'll be here when you get back.  :)

-Hendo

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
I'm going to be off LUGNET for a little while.

I have a lot of school work to complete, and I feel that I'm spending too
much time on LUGNET, which I could spend better on other things.

I'll stil be building, of cource, probably more then ever.  I should be back
in the middle of winter break, when I have more space time.

I doubt anyone one will miss me, anyway, since I'm not a famous person that
is widely applauded and celebrated.

-JHK