 Space / 19196
  I'm leaving for a little while...

I'm going to be off LUGNET for a little while. I have a lot of school work to complete, and I feel that I'm spending too much time on LUGNET, which I could spend better on other things. I'll stil be building, of cource, probably more then ever. I (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I'm leaving for a little while...

You'll be missed, John. I always enjoyed your models, although I'm horrible at responding... :\ I wish you'd stick around, but... school must be done, as I sadly know. I wish you the best of luck and may we see you again soon!! -- (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I'm leaving for a little while...

Everyone needs balance John...looks like you know this and have a good sense what's best for you. Looking forward to your return. Cheers, -Gil (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I'm leaving for a little while...

John, as I said to Sean, we'd rather see you take a temporary break now to tend to important things (school, life, etc) then have you ignore such duties and end up in a Dark Age due to a resulting upheaval in your life. Go take care of your school (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I'm leaving for a little while...

(...) Cheer up, Dude! Sometimes work has to come first. But don't think your contributions mean nothing to the community...your work is great, and much appreciated. So hang in there, and see ya soon! Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I'm leaving for a little while...

(...) snip (...) Whoa, now, this is like saying yer breathing too much! ;) (...) Hey, let's not be talking crazy, now. Your space creations are some o' the best I've seen--sleek, functional, and oh so swooshible! (...) Jeff (still breathing ;) ) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)