 Space / 19104
Re: New website and new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 21:17:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Michael Dallaston writes:
In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Hello all,
my parents have let me build a website.

Great!  Some very unorthodox and cool models in there John, as well as the
old 'tube with wings' design we all love so much.  My favourite is the Space
tow truck, a very novel idea!  Keep up the good work!

Michael Dallaston

Thanks, Michael!

Yeah, unorthodox designs are fun, but classic designs are also great...  But
I just love the tow truck.  Dunno why, I just do...

-JHK