 Space / 19103
19102  |  19104
Subject:
Christmas Space MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 20:14:48 GMT

Greetings!

As we all spend at least some of our time mucking about with toys (sorry,
but it's true), I'm going to hazard a guess that the Christmas/festive time
of year is great time to celebrate our collective hobby.

As a result, I would like to suggest a little theme to run until the 25th or
so....the Holiday Space MOC!

It could be Spacer Claus....Santa and his 8 tiny 'bots....the Nutcracker
mech...North Pole (of the moon) Base...anything!

A few fun themes/contests are going on now (Lame Parts etc.) so this may not
be a possibility for many to fit into this busiest time of the year.  Yet if
you have the time, I think it would be a blast to see some of the creations!

Now where did I put that minifig wizard's beard.....

Happy Holiday building!

Cheers,
-G