 Space / 19092
  New website and new MOCs

Hello all, my parents have let me build a website. (URL) still has a lot to be worked on, but it is now presentable. And I now have new MOCs. Bumblebee (URL) Bus (URL) Car (URL) ship (URL) Kim's racer (URL) space exploration ship (microfig) (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.space) !

  Re: New website and new MOCs

(...) Dude! That is great! I still love the Nightshadow and would love to see that one as a mass-produced set to buy (in real life). The Bumblebee and Space Bus are equally nice. All of these would be great to have as personal or public (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New website and new MOCs

(...) Hey, thanks! Thats what I had in mind- a whole transit system. It seems that most spaceships are huge gun-toting warships or overlarge racers... but you can only have so much of them. I had lots of fun with these. (...) :) Glad you liked it. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New website and new MOCs

(...) Great! Some very unorthodox and cool models in there John, as well as the old 'tube with wings' design we all love so much. My favourite is the Space tow truck, a very novel idea! Keep up the good work! Michael Dallaston (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New website and new MOCs

(...) A good, solid start John. (...) cockpit design. (...) gangliness....gives it a look like there is nothing extra on there that might slow it down. (...) guy with a hat like that? Seriously, this is an excellent contraption...prime model for use (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New website and new MOCs

(...) Thanks, Michael! Yeah, unorthodox designs are fun, but classic designs are also great... But I just love the tow truck. Dunno why, I just do... -JHK (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New website and new MOCs

(...) I didn't originally have the Naboo fighter in mind... but it just sort of turned out like it. I had those two Alpha Team cowlings laying around with one of those big 6 by 6 inverted slopes and a weird Jack Stone piece and I just tried to put (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New website and new MOCs

(...) And a big 'Hello' and thanks to John's parents. Wow, there's a lot to go through there, but I made it, and it's all good. I like your style. It's hard to pick which I like the best, but I'll have to go with the fat duck. The shape, the landing (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New website and new MOCs

(...) That sentiment is shared. :) (...) Hey, thanks! I seem to have an odd style... can't find anyone else's quite like it. (...) Inside coming soon... after I build it. But I have more MOCs up my sleeve! :) You can get the Slave 1 canopy pretty (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New website and new MOCs

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H6GH7M.JA3@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> Whoa. Thats a heck of a way to unveil a new site. Very cool. I'll be looking at all of those MOCs for a long time. -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) The (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New website and new MOCs

(...) Wow! Thanks Jon. I've been looking at your MOCs for a long time,too. Your models have been a great inspiration to me, and I thank you. Any new MOCs coming from you? -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New website and new MOCs

I like the site. The descriptions are nice, and the MOCs don't hurt either. I like your asymmetric designs. The racer is one of my favorites. The hover car is cool, and the Fat Duck just rocks. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New website and new MOCs

Hey, thanks Andrew! Yeh, asymmetrical designs are always fun. I really love just ignoring the 'ugg, I have to find another one of this part' principle used when making symmetrical designs. Thanks for the compliments on the website, too. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)