 Space / 18936
Re: MOCs: the Michael Greene and the Skyshark II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 03:23:23 GMT

"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message
"Anthony Babington" <hottsnoz@swbell.net> writes:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DoctorDevice/MichaelGreene/michaelgreene-0
1.jpg

the Michael Greene is a standard Tug found in Staryards around the • galaxy.
these tiny ships work in large numbers to safely moor huge spaceliners • and
even larger cargo haulers. the underside of each consists of two large
gravity coils, which the tug uses to anchor itself to the hull of it's
charge. the average spaceliner will require 30 to 40 such tugs working • in
concert to dock it.

Very nice SNOT work there!  I love the innovative use of the quarter
dome pieces.  And the canopy is very cleverly installed too!  Lots of
creative uses of hard-to-use parts...

thank you. I thought it was high time I built something new with them, after
I disassembled the Space Moose.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DoctorDevice/Skyshark/skysharkii-01.jpg

I couldn't find this model.  Did you delete the folder?

OOPS! didn't delete it, but I did move it.
thar she blows!... or something...

--Bill.

--
William R Ward            bill@wards.net • http://www.wards.net/~bill/