 Space / 18806
  The Zheng-he

Hello Lugnet! I have been reading, but I hardly posted. Now it's time to show you Zheng-he, my newest spaceship. Go and take a look: (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: The Zheng-he

Hey that is great ship! The spinning axis idea has been around a long time, but you seem to capture it well. I do have a question do they pilot the ship in the nose section shuttle craft cockpit, or in the command module? Nice color use too. Not to (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Zheng-he

Wow, I don't know were to begin. A very awesome ship, Alexander. (Alex?) The rotating design is awesome, and the modularity is nice. I particullarly like the shuttle and the command module. Very unique design, and I love the green bits! The (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Zheng-he

Thanx JHK! I'm glad you liked it and I'll certainly check out your site regularly. Keep us posted! Alexander (and any abbreviation is allowed!) (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Zheng-he

Thanks Tony! And I love your Stalefish too, very innovative design! I'm glad you liked the Zheng-he. It was fun to build and I guess the Command Module is where the captain can pilot the entire ship, control the spin and sniff for interesting (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Zheng-he

"Alexander Zwagerman" <alexander@zwagerman.net> wrote in message news:H59uxx.34w@lugnet.com... (...) job with the bits of green here and there. Keep it up! -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) The Moonbase Project - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Zheng-he

Thanks Jon! I hope I can keep up this standard and actually build a SHIP once... Alexander (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Zheng-he

(...) spacecraft. Keep it up! :-) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Zheng-he

(...) and nice colors too -p (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)