 Space / 18774
Re: the darkness begins :-(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 04:13:04 GMT

Paul,
     Keep believing in yourself; look to the little things in life, the
simple pleasures (maybe you could bring just some of your Lego collection to
the apartment...) and everything will work out for the best.
     A year and a half ago, I was unemployed and homeless, and I can speak
from experience when saying that sometimes when it seems darkest, a glimmer
of true light will guide you on your path.  I stayed in touch via library
computers and found that the simplest things, like playing with Lego pieces,
kept me in touch with a part of me that dreams and hopes.
     Don't be gone too long...a lot of people will miss you.

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander