 Space / 1864
Re: Blacktron Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 03:24:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison writes:
I fixed it by removing the numbers.  I also uploaded most of other links.

http://lightning.prohosting.com/~pjbrick/pjblacktron.html

(Mouth agape) WOWWW!  I love that Comtrax -- especially its chair!  And the
underneath view of the Enforcer -- it reminds me of an animal flipped on its
back -- very cool...I don't know what to say -- I just wish I could buy these
as real sets...!

(more below...)

In lugnet.space, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison writes:
What in the way of dislaimer should I post on the site?  I was wodering
about this before I put it together, but wasn't sure what I should do.
Would something like this be appropriate:

Set Number Disclaimer
The set numbers used on this website are fictional and are not sponsored
by the LEGO group of companies.

How about "The set numbers [insert list] shown on this website are fictional
and do not represent actual LEGO sets; LEGO never released sets with these
numbers."  ?

LEGO® Disclaimer
This is an unofficial LEGO® web site. LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO
Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this
site. You can visit the official LEGO® site here.

Thanks for all of the wisdom Todd,
Pat J

I didn't mean to come on so strong (or to sound like a grumpy old jerk).
98% of my concern is just being an A/R Space collector...I apologize if my
comments were out of place.  I even get bummed out seeing 4-digit set
numbers from some of the clone brands...

[...]
Several interesting questions.  But for the simple reason that there is no
reason to be there, I'll remove them.

Thanks for your thoughts,
Pat J

P.S. I just had a good idea, start my own numbering system.  PJ30, PJ31,
PJ33, etc...... for the blacktron models.

Ahh, that's a good one!

--Todd