 Space / 1839
Re: Blacktron Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 15:19:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison writes:
Its not done and only a couple of the links from the main page work, but here
ya' go!  I suck at waiting until things are finished before showing them.

http://lightning.prohosting.com/~pjbrick/pjblacktron.html

pat j

The pop-up missile rack and gull wing doors on the Aptrax are just too sweet.
Blacktron is truly back in style!!!

Todd