 Space / 1843
Re: Blacktron Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:32:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison writes:
Its not done and only a couple of the links from the main page work, but here
ya' go!  I suck at waiting until things are finished before showing them.

http://lightning.prohosting.com/~pjbrick/pjblacktron.html

Beautiful stuff!  That APC looks even tougher than the APC in _Aliens_!  :-)

What's up with the set numbers (6967, 6978, 6976, 6918, 6855)?  Isn't that
going a bit far (seriously) without heavy disclaimers near each one letting
people know that these aren't official sets?  These models are so incredible,
if I was a new Space collector and didn't know that they weren't real sets,
I'd be mighty bummed when I found out the hard way.  :-(

Wicked excellent use of 1x2 tile arrows for forward/backward navigation!!!
Great idea!!!

Love the gun.html page!  I can hear the Rocket/Grenade Launcher going
"foonk . . . . kablooie! . . . foonk . . . . . . Kablammm!"  :-)

--Todd