 Space / 1861
    Re: Visit Kyle's Universe of Lego today! —Tim Courtney
   Kyle, Just a polite reminder that posting something multiple times because it hasn't gotten a reply probably isn't the best approach. I realize it might be dissappointing that your post about your website which you put a lot of time into didn't get (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Visit Kyle's Universe of Lego today! —Bram Lambrecht
     (...) I know what you mean. Every time I come up with a layout/design for a web site which I like, I soon get tired of making everything fit into the scheme, and I never finish adding all the pics I want to of old stuff. Maybe I should look more (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Visit Kyle's Universe of Lego today! —Tim Courtney
     (...) Generating pages on the fly is a good idea for keeping up a site, especially one you don't want to take a lot of time to maintain. I was thinking more along the lines of adding new models and sprucing up some little navigational issues a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Visit Kyle's Universe of Lego today! —Kyle Keppler
   (...) Sorry, One of the reasons I posted my message multiple times is because I didn't know how to submit to multiple newsgroups at once. Now I do, And I won't post it multiple times to get it to go into all the approiate groups. Sorry again, Kyle (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Visit Kyle's Universe of Lego today! —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Anhh, it happens. Welcome to LUGNET. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)