 Space / 18576
Re: MOC: WPOD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:15:26 GMT

Great job Allister!  Looks cool, looks like something coyote
might use to catch roadrunner.  Keep up the good work!
Hasta La Vista, Sean

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:
Well good people, it's time I finally come out of the closet and post some
pictures.

I've been lurking around .space for a couple of months now, and I have to
say it's been inspiring. I've been (mostly) waiting until I had some
pictures of some MOCs before post anything or comment on anyone elses
creations. I'm not sure why, but there you go.

I've only recently emerged from a rather lengthy dark age (20 years), and
have spent a while building up a reasonable stockpile, and building as
furiously as time will permit, so forgive me if I'm a little rusty.

Anyway, I've been swallowed up by POD fever, and after someone asked what a
pod with legs would look like, and I finally came upon a pair of dishes, I
built the WPOD (but not before the AT-STP and one other came out). I think
it's different enough to be worth displaying though.

So, please enjoy.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/WPOD/wpod1.jpg thru to wpod5.jpg

after moderation go to

Cheers, and thanks to you, lugnet.space, for being such an inspiration.
Allister

... now, this moonbase thing...