 Space / 18495
Re: My Space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 20:50:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Scott writes:
Hey guys.  I finally got cleared to post.  I follow this group regularly.  I
put a dozen or so of my space MOCs up on my web page:

http://webpages.charter.net/lugnutz/

Shuttles, support craft, fighters, etc. that I have built over the years...

Excellent stuff, incredible detail!  Wow.  You've got a very original style
- everything has a gritty feel.
I really like the Shocksled and Superlifter.

Just awesome.

Jeff J